What is Plan Management
By choosing Auscare Plan Management, you are choosing Auscare to be your plan “bookkeeper”. To look after your managing your funds, and to take the day to day admin, and stress, out of the processing, and paying invoices that you incur for the supports and services that you use.
But more than that by choosing “Improve Life Choices” and being Plan Managed you have a much larger choice of supports to choose from.
Let us explain:
If you are NDIS managed, ALL of your supports have to have NDIS registration and accreditation
If you are Plan Managed, by Auscare, then you may choose any qualified service or support – both those who are NDIS registered and those who are not.
This is wonderful flexibility and may make your choice of supplier much broader.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR MANAGING MY NDIS FUNDS?
It’s up to you to decide how you want your NDIS funds to be managed. Here are your three options:
- Self-management. With this option, you’re responsible for:
- Requesting and paying all invoices on time
- Claiming reimbursements from the NDIS
- Keeping a record of your spending and receipts
- Choosing and organising your own supports
- Reporting back to the NDIA on your spending
- Plan Management.This gives you all of the benefits and choices that come with self-management, without the admin headache. All tasks are coordinated and managed by finance specialists and you have access to a much wider pool of support providers, including providers who are not registered for the NDIS.For a lot of people, opting for plan management is an easy decision. It offers the most choice and flexibility with the least stress and effort and gives you the freedom to spend your NDIS funds with any service provider you choose. Find out how to sign up for plan management.
- NDIA-management. This is the default option. Payment of your invoices is managed by the NDIA, but you’ll still need to do the following yourself:
- Choose and organise your supports (from the NDIA’s list of registered providers only)
- Set up service agreements with your providers
- Track your funding and set up service bookings through the NDIS porta
WE'D LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR NDIS PLAN
My duties are to process the invoices given me with the utmost professionalism and respect that our varied clients require.
DenisePlan Managment Manager
Hopes participants can access all their allocated NDIS funds, and thus, achieve a great support plan.